Thursday, May 31, 2007

Renewable Energy and Sustainable Living Fair

The Midwest Renewable Energy Association will present the 18th annual Renewable Energy and Sustainable Living Fair June 15-17, 2007 in Custer, WI.

If you are interested in learning more or would like to attend click here for the link to their website. Lord willing we will be going again this year. Went for the first time last year and it surpassed my expectations.

For those interested in alternative energy the event can’t be beat. However, I would point out that there is an obvious New Age-ish influence with all the “Green” and “Save the Planet” background. You have to glean the good stuff while shrugging off the worldly.

If anyone plans on attending let us know and maybe we can arrange to bump into one another at the fair.

2 Comments:

Blogger toongoon said...

Hey Russ, when are you planning on attending the fair. I am considering going, just don't know when yet. Ken

7:15 AM  
Blogger RL said...

Hey Ken,

Right now I'm leaning towards Friday and Saturday. Too much to do to attend all three days. I still need to look at the fair schedule and see which seminars are going on which days. There will be certain ones I really want to see and others that I wouldn't mind missing and so forth.

I think Kelli is going too. The kids have been talking about it but, I think they'd get bored. We will probably camp over night instead of doing all the driving back and forth. We'll be keeping an eye on the weather.

I’ll let you know soon when we get the days nailed down for sure.

Glad to see you finally got a Blogger account! It’ll be nice to see your input on the blog.

Later, Russ

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home