Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Blizzard of 12








Getting dumped on today. This is the biggest snow storm of the entire winter so far. I'm not doing the garbage route today in all this so this will by my view most of the day, from the inside looking out, except to do chores and at some point I will rake the snow off the big green house. Don't want any disasters with the thing caving in. The nice thing about all this snow is that it will give us a good amount of moisture for spring time. And at last we have enough snow to go snow shoeing.

2 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

So pretty! Reminds me of back home. I used to love looking at it, and playing in it, but not working in it! You have a beautiful view though! I miss it sometimes now that I live in the south.

8:44 PM  
Anonymous log cabin kits said...

I have a feeling our winter is going to look similar to that this year. Not good! It's beautiful to look at but quite a pain to have to clear. Is this a log cabin that you are looking out of?

Adam
www.conestogalogcabins.com

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home