Friday, February 27, 2009

More about Mulch - Living Mulch

I found some video's about "living mulch" which I find extremely interesting. I've heard of this technique before but, these video's by Helen Atthowe illustrate the process beautifully. If you watch them you can see how fertile her soil has become evidenced by the healthy and abundant crops she is producing.

The logistics of the entire process is still a little hazy to me but, it seems like it must be fairly simple based on the fact that she has designed her system around working by herself.





If you like these video's you can go to eOrganic to see many more of the same quality and content.

2 Comments:

Blogger Beck's Bounty said...

Fantastic post. Thanks for sharing these fantastic resources - the great videos and the eOrganic you-tube channel link.

Living and learning.

Grace & Peace,
Tammy
Garden Blog: http://www.simplybecksbounty.blogspot.com

7:27 PM  
Blogger RL said...

Tammy,
Thanks for the comment. I went to your blogspot. Very nice! I like the music too.

Russ

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home