Friday, May 12, 2006

Rebecca St.James on MyHomeTownSports.com

I don't know if anyone who reads my blog is a Rebecca St. James fan or not. She is a very popular contemporary Christian music artist. My kids all have her CD's.

Anyway, my friend John Heise from
MyHomeTownSports had opportunity a short while back to interview her for his website. John is a local sports radio celebrity around here and gets alot of exciting opportunities to interview famous sports figures. This is a little different from his usual genre but, John wants to bring in a Christian element into his enthusiasm for sports.

I know sports is a little off my usual genre as well, but John's a good guy and I know he was pretty excited to get that interview. If you want to go check it out at the above link, when you get to the site click on "Daily Word" at the top left of the website. And while your at it I'm sure he'd love for you to send him a quick
email telling him hello. Tell him you were at my blog and Russ sent you. I think he'd get a kick out of that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home